Wednesday, January 27, 2010

CHA Relay Contest- Day 4


Meet Prince Ian, the final free digi contest image.  When I saw Prince Ian, I immediately thought of the fleur de lis pattern.  For this card, I used my Spellbinders Fleur De Lis pendant die as a backdrop for Ian.  I also used a metal crown charm and half pearls to further add to the regal feeling.  The crown charm was very shiny, so I toned it down by rubbing it with black Stazon ink.  The papers I used are: Perfect Plum, Soft Suede, and Basic Grey's Wisteria paper pad.  Unfortuantely, The Greeting Farm decided to end the relay contest today, due to an overwhelming response that continued to crash their server.  I hate to see the relay contest win, but I received four new digital images and had fun while it lasted.

No comments:

Post a Comment