Wednesday, August 5, 2009

"Creative Stamper" August layout challenge


I made this card for a layout challenge at a local stamp store called "Creative Stamper." Every month they have a layout challenge and customers vote for their favorite card. The monthly winner receives a $10 gift card to the store. So far, I have won twice! Each of my cards had images of cats on them, so perhaps this one could be a winner, as well.


This card was made with Penny Black's cat and sentiment. I used Chocolate Chip, Kiwi Kiss, and Pink Pirouette. Kiwi Kiss was recently retired and I really love this color. I recently took a Copic marker class to help me learn how to use and blend them. I colored the cat with three colors of Copics. I really like the effect these markers make.

No comments:

Post a Comment