Monday, January 25, 2010

CHA Relay Contest- Day 2


Here's The Greeting Farm's digital image for contest day 2.  Meet Charlotte, she is such a hip young girl!  For this card I used Basic Grey's Origins designer paper along with Kiwi Kiss, Chocolate Chip, and Yo Yo Yellow.  I colored Charlotte with Copic markers and added glossy accents to her headband to make it look like plastic.  The funny thing is that after I got done coloring her I realized that she looks an awful lot like someone I work with.  Same hairstyle, skin color, and sense of style.  I may have to give this card to her.  Amazingly, The Greeting Farm had so many contest photo uploads today that their gallery site crashed.  Fortunately, it's up and running again.  Looking forward for tomorrow's digi...

No comments:

Post a Comment