Sunday, February 14, 2010

Vintage Ebony

I made this card for the Greeting Farm's Farm Fresh Friday Challenge.  We were to make a card with a vintage-feel.  For this card I used my new digital stamp, Dressy Ebony.  I won this stamp in a recent contest.  I colored Ebony with Copic markers, further practicing my coloring and blending skills.  To give the card a vintage feel I used muted colors, So Saffron, Soft Suede, and a light blue.  I used the Spellbinders lattice pendant die and embossed the background paper with a Cuttlebug embossing folder.  The half pearls, off-white sheer ribbon, and layered prima flower further added to the vintage feel. 

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful TGF card!! Love these colors you used! Gorgeous blue background! Thanks for playing along with my challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete