Saturday, March 27, 2010

Smiley Rain Rain

I made this card for The Greeting Farm's Monday Mania sketch challenge.  We were to also use stitching and inking on the card.  I chose to use the digital image, Rain Rain, from The Greeting Farm.  I think she is so sweet.  I know how to sew on fabric, but I've only sewn on paper a few times.  I decided to give it a try again.  I think it is scary because I'm afraid if I set the tension and adjustments wrong it will tear up my paper.  I'll have to keep practicing because I like the look that it achieves.  The patterned papers are from My Mind's eye.  I got them at Hobby Lobby this week for 33cents a piece!  The sentiment is from Inkadinkado and the flowers are from K & Co.

3 comments:

  1. oh is this ever sweet! your stitching is wonderful and way better than i could ever do! which is... NEVER!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is just sweet! I love your color choices!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! Girl you sure can make cards!!! WOW! And the stitching looks so cool!

    ReplyDelete