Thursday, April 1, 2010

Birthday Pup

I made this card fort today's challenge at Sweet n Sassy.  The challenge was to make a birthday card to celebrate the company owner's birthday.  I chose to use this sweet little pup and paired him with a birthday cupcake.  Both images are from Sweet n Sassy.  The patterned papers are from Bo Bunny and the sentiment is from Stampin Up.  As most of you know, I enjoy making cards that feature cats or dogs.  Well, I prefer cats, as I am a cat person :), but since I sell my cards at the shelter, I also make dog cards for the "dog-lovers."  Anyway, I think this pup is pretty cute (for a dog, that is.) Lol!!!

2 comments:

  1. très belle carte bravo!!
    trop cute le petit chien
    nadyne xx
    happy easter

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi!! I just saw a card of yours on splitcoast and thought I would check out your blog. It is wonderful!!!
    Hugs~
    Andrea

    ReplyDelete