Monday, April 19, 2010

Craft Your Passion- Color Challenge

Today is the second challenge at the Craft Your Passion Challenge blog.  The challenge today is to make a card using purple and yellow.  Head on over the the blog here to read more about the challenge and to see the beautfiul cards made by my fellow design team members.  I would encourage you to participate and show us your beautiful creation!!

Here is the card I made for today's challenge.  The image called "Black Beauty" is a newly released image from Lauretta's Digital Stamps.  I used Copic markers to color the woman.  For her skin I used E29, E27, E25, R20, and E13, and for her hair I used E49, E47, E25.  These colors produce a darker hair and skin color.  The brilliant purple paper is Momma's Favorite Purple from Mark's Finest Papers.  I also used Crushed Curry from Stampin up and a Bo Bunny patterned paper.  I used a Cuttlebug embossing folder to add texture to the background and finished off the card with half pearls and a layered Prima flower.

4 comments:

  1. beautiful :))) you did great with this image..
    Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  2. très jolie, adore la petite touche avec les gems. bravo!
    hugs
    Nadyne xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty Claudine! You did a very nice job on the coloring and I really love that DP!

    ReplyDelete
  4. NICE! I like the colors of the flowers. Purple and yellow really match well.

    ReplyDelete