Monday, May 31, 2010

Craft Your Passion Challenge Day

Today there is another challenge over at the Craft Your Passion Challenge blog. Today we are having a sketch challenge.  Head over to the blog to read about the details of this challenge. While visiting the Craft Your Passion blog, check out the beautiful cards created by my fellow DT members.  I would encourage you to participate in the challenge and show us your beautiful creation.


For my card, I used the "Girl on the Phone" image from Lauretta's Digital Stamps.  When I saw this image, I knew that I wanted to pair it with some funky paper I recently purchased from the Teen Angst collection by We Are Memory Keepers.  I used a Tim Holtz Sizzix gear die, which complements the gear pattern on the paper.  I colored the girl with Copic markers, cut her out, and placed her over the gear shape.  The "say what?" sentiment is from The Greeting Farm.  I completed the card by adding polka-dot ribbon and printed brads.  This would make the perfect card for a teenage girl, as well all know, they spend many hours on the phone.    

1 comment:

  1. my granddaughter's favorite saying! this is absolutely fabulous! i love it!

    ReplyDelete