Thursday, May 20, 2010

Pretty Kitty

I made this card for a sketch challenge over at Hand Stamped Sentiments.  I also wanted to give a sneak peak of the soon-to-be-released "More of Speedy's Friends" stamp set by Mark's Finest Papers.  I used one of the cats and sentiments from this great cat and dog set.  The papers used for this card are Morning Marigold from Stampin Up, Corn Husk from MFP, and The Crafty Stack from DCWV.  I colored the kitty with Copics then mounted her on frames cut from Nestabilities.  I added SU's Blue Bayou ribbon and some purchased crochet flowers to complete the card.

3 comments:

  1. Claudine,
    This is gorgeous! I am constantly amazed at your coloring skills. The cat is amazing! It looks as if it were printed that way. Love how the crocheted flowers soften up the card. Thank you for returning to create with us at Hand Stamped Sentiments.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice cate and framing and I like the blue patterned paper.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Claudine,

    I love cats and the ones on your cards are always so well colored. This card has such a warm, homey feeling - just like a kitty on your lap. Beautiful! Thank you for playing at Hand Stamped Sentiments.

    ReplyDelete