Sunday, May 2, 2010

Recipe Cards and Treat Holders

This week at Hand Stamped Sentiments, the challenge is to make "anything but a card."  Here's my submission.

I was recently appointed as the "cat designer" for Purrs and Pants Rubber Stamps.  Purrs and Pants sells a wide variety of cat and dog stamps and related sentiments.  For this post, I made recipe cards and candy holders with a few of the stamps that they sell.  They also sell dog versions of these stamps.  The recipe card stamp fits perfectly on a 4 x 6 piece of cardstock.  I tied the cards together with ribbon and added the coordinating cat baker image.  The candy holders are easy as can be.  You just stamp them onto colored cardstock, add stripes and eyes if desired, then add candy. Unfortunately, I didn't have any candy on hand to put into the holders.  Each of these items would be great to give to the cat lovers in your life.   The candy holders would also be great for children.  I know these items will sell well at the shelter where I volunteer.

1 comment: