Saturday, May 8, 2010

Speedy the Cat's Challenge Day

Today there is a new challenge at the MFP Speedy the Cat's Friends Challenge Blog!  The challenge today is to use a corner punch on your card.  EXCITING NEWS: On the 1st Saturday of each month, we will be awarding 1 Mark's Finest Papers STAMP SET to one winner for the prior month. Read how you can qualify over at MFP Speedy the Cat's the Friends Blog.  While visiting the blog, make sure to check out the beautiful cards by my fellow blog team members.  I would encourage you to play along with us today and each Saturday.

For my card, I used the soon-to-be-released "Tropical Vacation" stamp set from Mark's Finest Papers (MFP).  For my corner punch, I used a Stampin Up ticket punch on each of the card layers.  I decided to keep the image and sentiment simple by stamping them in black onto white paper, then cutting them out with an oval Spellbinders die.  The papers I used are Bang Up Blue and Lime Squeeze from MFP, and patterned paper from the K & Co. Que Sera Sera collection.  I think this green and blue go beautifully together.  I finished off the card with ribbon, half pearls, and a charm, all available at MFP.     

1 comment:

  1. Claudine - I adore green and blue together! This card is wonderful~~

    ReplyDelete