Friday, June 25, 2010

I Did It Creations Challenge Day

It's time for a new challenge at the I Did It Creations challenge blog. This week, the challenge is 3-D.  All you have to do is use at least one pop-dot to add depth to your project.  Check out the blog for all the details. While you are there, make sure to look at all the beautiful cards made by my fellow DT members. I encourage you to show us your beautiful creation!

For my card, I used the "Aviator Boy" image from Fanyella, available in the I Did It Creations store.  I had so much fun with this card!  The map and striped papers are from Graphic 45 and the cardstock is Cranberry Crisp and True Thyme (retired) from Stampin Up.  I used the Martha Stewart iron gate border and edge punches to create the background frame.  I printed out the boy and colored him with Copic markers, and attatched him to the map with pop-up dots.  I use pop-up dots on almost all of my cards.  The genuine article circle is a stamp from Stampin Up.  I double layered it and added an Eiffel tower brad and a metal token.  It doesn't show up on the photo, but the token says, "good for one fare."  I found this in my stash of embellishments.  I completed the card by adding metal brads to each corner of the card. 

2 comments:

  1. Hey, love this card te detail on this card is amazing. Claudia you are super talented. I love visiting your blog. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete