Saturday, June 12, 2010

I Did It Creations Challenge

It's time for a new challenge at the I Did It Creations challenge blog.  This week, the challenge is to make a Christmas card using red and white.  Check out the blog for all the details.  While you are there, make sure to look at all the beautiful Chjrismas cards made by my fellow DT members.  I encourage you to show us your beautiful creation!
For my card, I used an image from Crafty Pad.  I printed out the image, colored it with Copic markers, and added Flower Soft snow.  The papers used are Stampin Up's Red Riding Hood, Kiwi Kiss, and Baja Breeze, and DSP by Basic Grey.  I completed the card by adding a sentiment, Baja Breeze ribbon, and a snowflake button. 

3 comments:

  1. :) I didn't even think about using designer paper that wasn't Christmas related. Lovely card Claudine!

    Hugs,
    Alicia

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had to take another look to see that it really wasn't Christmas paper. This card is lovely. You and Alicia have both broadened my view on how to use, or not, designer papers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Card Claudine......I luv your snowflake button and great choice of paper.

    ReplyDelete