Wednesday, June 30, 2010

June Purrs and Pants DT Card

I made this card for my monthly Purrs and Pants design team card requirement. 
When I first saw this stamp, I just had to laugh.  Typical scenario, a dog doing something "disgusting", while the cat stands by looking dignified and disgusted.  Ha-Ha!  That is coming from a cat-lover!  I just love the look on this cat's face.  I know some people have cats who drink from the toilet, but not my cats. :)  For this card, I used patterned papers by Bo Bunny, and Pumpkin Pie and Brilliant Blue card stock from Stampin Up.  I colored the image with Copic markers then completed the card by adding a ribbon and paw button.  The sentiment and the cat/dog stamp are both available at Purrs and Pants, along with many other cat and dog stamps.

No comments:

Post a Comment