Monday, June 14, 2010

Simply Ladybugs

I made this card for two challenges at Splitcoaststampers.  The first challenge was CAS71.  We were to make a clean and simple card that features something that flies.  Yes, ladybugs fly!  The second challenge was TLC277.  We were to make a one-layered card.  Yikes!  I never make one-layered cards, but I thought I would give it a try.  For my card, I used the "Ladybugs and Carnation" stamp set from Mark's Finest Papers.  I stamped the row of ladybugs across the card then colored them with a Copic marker.  I used my Scor-Pal to make score lines above and below the ladybugs, then used a paper-piercing tool to make perforations.  To finish the card, I stamped the sentiment at the bottom of the card.  It was just too easy! 

1 comment:

  1. Great job! I always struggle with one layer cards. Yours looks great!

    ReplyDelete