Thursday, July 22, 2010

Crafty Sentiments Digi Challenge Blog

We are having a new challenge at the Crafty Sentiments Digi Blog. This week the challenge is to use three patterned papers on your project.  Head over to the blog to read more about it and check out the beautiful cards made by my fellow DT members. I would encourage you to participate along with us.
For my card, I used the newly-released "Flopsy in the Rain" digital image from Crafty Sentiments.  I colored Flopsy with Copic markers then added glossy accents to the rain drops and puddle.  I used three different coordinating patterned papers from My Mind's Eye.  I also used So Saffron and Real Red cardstock from Stampin Up.  I completed the card by adding red ribbon and dew drops.  Make sure to come back this Saturday, July 24 for our first blog hop at Crafty Sentiments.

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Claudine, so pretty and appropriate with the UK weather at present!! Hugs Jo xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card. Love all the different papers you used. Coloring is great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous job with this image Claudine! Great papers too suit the image perfectly hugs Rebekah xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love those papers (I NEED those papers! lol) this is gorgeous. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just love the papers you used. Coloring is great too!

    ReplyDelete