Saturday, July 17, 2010

Stamp Something Challenge

My friend, Lauretta, of Lauretta's Digital Stamps, is one of the sponsors this week for the Stamp Something digi challenge.  She asked me if I could make a card with one of her images to feature ofnthe challenge site.  This is what I came up with.  I used the "Bibi in the Sunset" image.  I printed the image, colored the log, girl and kitty, and cut it out.  I sponged the sun and scene with Tim Holtz Distress inks.  The image was framed with my new octagon-shaped Nestabilities dies.  The papers used are black, Daffodil Delight from Stampin Up, and patterned paper from K & Co.  I complted the card by adding a sentiment from Mark's Finest Papers, a ribbon, and rhinestones.  Head over to the Stamp Something challenge site.  There are many prizes to be won!

1 comment:

  1. this is a stunning card Claudine!!!!!!!!! I LOVE IT SO MUCH!! WOW :)

    ReplyDelete