Tuesday, August 3, 2010

3 Clean and Simple Cards

Just wanted to post a few cards that I recently made.  Each of the cards are considered "clean and simple."  Most of my cards have multiple layers and numerous embellishments.  I am trying to become better at making clean and simple cards.  While they appear to be easier, they often require more thought on my part than the more complex cards.
I made this card for Splitcoaststampers FS182.  It was a case of Alanna.  The stamps used are a sneak peak of the soon-to-be-released "Flourished Sea Creatures" from Mark's Finest Papers.

I made this card for CAS78 at Splitcoaststampers.  We were to make a clean and simple card with polka dots.  I used several polka-dot elements, including paper, texture, ribbon, and hand-drawn dots.  The stamps are from the "Chicken Scratch" set from Mark's Finest Papers.

For this card, I went for the ultimate in clean and simple. I cut out the images with a Sizzix die using several different designer papers.  I glued the images to a black panel on a white card and added a large rhinestone.  Simple, yet beautiful! 

No comments:

Post a Comment