Monday, August 30, 2010

Craft Your Passion Challenge Day

Today there is another challenge over at the Craft Your Passion Challenge blog. This week the challenge is to use pink and black.  Head over to the blog to read about the details of this challenge. While visiting the Craft Your Passion blog, check out the beautiful cards created by my fellow DT members. I would encourage you to participate in the challenge and show us your beautiful creation.
For my card, I used a cat image from Cocodingo Digital Stamps.  I printed the image, colored the kitty with Copic markers, then paper-pieced the pillow.  The polka dot paper is from October Afternoon and the sweet sentiment is from Stampin Up.  I completed the card by adding ribbon, rhinestones, and faux stitching.  Such a sweet little kitty!

2 comments:

  1. I love the sleeping kitty. Looks like a spoiled kitty too, on that big plush pillow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is so beautiful.. i love the sentiment added with this image.. and it is soooooooo true ;)

    ReplyDelete