Sunday, August 15, 2010

Dog Sympathy

I made this card for Splitcoaststamper's FS184. A friend of mine asked me to make a dog sympathy card for one of her friends. I was trying to figure out what I was going to make. I was looking through CAKath's gallery and I came across this card and I found my idea.  Rather than CASE this card, I guess you could say I was inspired by it. I decided to use the same tree from the "Family Tree" stamp set from Mark's Finest Papers. I used the dog silhouette from the "More of Speedy's Friends" stamp set by Mark's Finest Papers. I tried to create a scene in which the dog is ready to cross over the rainbow bridge, the place where all of our beloved animal friends go.

1 comment:

  1. this is beautiful.. and i love that rainbow! great job Claudine :) xx

    ReplyDelete