Saturday, August 7, 2010

Exciting Design Team News!!

For the past three months, I have had the pleasure of serving on the Speedy's The Cat's Blog Team by Mark's Finest Papers.  My term ended last week, and Faith asked if I would like to join the Senior Design Team.  I accepted, of course!!  What does this mean?  Well, this means that I will be working with all of the Mark's Finest Papers stamp sets and creating even more cards each week.  Additionally, the term for this design team post is indefinite.  Since it's beginning last Fall, Mark's Finest Papers has grown by leaps and bounds, and it continues to grow.  I am so excited to be a part of this super-talented design team and wonderful company!

3 comments:

  1. Congrats on becoming a senior dt member! Way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoo Hoo Claudine! big congrats on making the Sr. DT!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Claudine ;)) you deserve that place.. your work is always so awesome :)) happy for you! hugs xx

    ReplyDelete