Saturday, August 14, 2010

A few Greeting Farm cards

Since I am now on four design teams, I rarely get to "play" with images from The Greeting Farm, or any other company, for that matter.  The Greeting Farm is one of my favorite stamp companies, as they have such cute that stamps that are fun to work with.  They recently had a design team call for their Critter Crew.  I submitted the following two cards, but was not selected, however, I had fun making them.
This was my first Halloween card of the year.  Halloween cards are my favorite!

This was my first winter card for the year.  She sure nailed him with that snowball...

3 comments:

  1. Claudie these greeting cards are super super cute. You did a great job bring these images to life. I do love the pattern paper u used for both cards. I can't believe u werent selected. I think your super talented.

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a cute card :)) i love it.. and the BG papers too :) hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both cards are so super cute! Spectacular coloring and details, wow!

    ReplyDelete