For my card, I used a digital owl image from Lauretta's Digital Stamps. I decided to make a Halloween card with the owl. I used a Martha Stewart gate and spider web punch, as well as circle punches for the sentiment. I used a Cuttlebug spider web embossing folder to emboss the Concord Crush and Cajun Craze panels. The owl is printed onto Crumb Cake then lightly colored with Copic markers. The background paper is from My Mind's Eye. I completed the card by adding webbed ribbon and purple gems.
I am entering this card in the following challenges:
1. Paper Sundaes- fall or Halloween colors
2. All Sorts- use at least three punches
3. Secret Crafter- anything goes
4. Clearly Inspired Challenge- owls
5. Daring Cardmakers- things that fly
6. Sew Many Challenges- embossing