Thursday, September 9, 2010

Crafty Sentiments Challenge Day

Today there is a new challenge at the Crafty Sentiments Challenge Blog.  Today's challenge is to use a digital image on your project.  Head over to the blog to view the details of the challenge.  While you are there, be sure to check out the beautiful projects made by my fellw design team members.
For my card,  I used a digital ghost image from Crafty Sentiments.  I love making Halloween cards, and had a lot of fun with this one.  I printed the ghost three times in different sizes then added a small amount of glitter to each ghost.  The background paper is from the Basic Grey Eerie paper pad.  I used Martha Stewart goo, fence, and rat punches.  These punches are so fun!  To complete the scene, I added a sentiment from Mark's Finest Papers.

3 comments:

  1. Awww your card is awesome, love that background and those punches yes... they're gorgeous xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG I love stinky situation!! That card is so clever. I have to have that skunk!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome card Claudine, must get myself that goo punch I love it! Love the whole scene you have made. xx

    ReplyDelete