I made this card with a squirrel image from the Doodle Pantry. Isn't he just the cutest? I printed the squirrel then colored him with Copic markers. I used Early Expresso, Old Olive, More Mustard, and Autumn Spice patterned papers from Stampin Up. I really like these new Autumn Spice papers! I used Old Olive ribbon and tied on a tag with twine. I completed the card by adding three brads and Prima leaves.
I am entering this card in the following challenges:
1. Mojo Monday- sketch
2. Splitcoaststampers WT287- use twine
3. Stamp Insanity- elements in threes ( I used three leaves and brads)
4. Paper Pretties- use brads or eyelets
5. Hand Stamped Sentiments- color challenge
6. Raise the Bar- orange, brown, and green