I made this card with the recently released "Holiday Sheep" image from the Doodle Pantry. Isn't he a sweet little caroling sheep? I used sketch 301 (SC301) from Splitcoaststampers for my layout. I used the colors from HSSCS36 at Hand Stamped Sentiments. I used Pear Pizazz, Early Expressso, and Real Red card stock. I colored the caroling book a color very similar to Pacific Point. The patterned papers are from Basic Grey's Jovial paper pad. Although the card is a little "busy", I thought the sheep looks cute paired with all the snowmen.
I am entering this card in the following challenges:
1. SC301 Splitcoaststampers
2. HSSCS36 Hand Stamped Sentiments- color challenge
3. Bah! Humbug!- Christmas cuties
4. Stamp Something- something punchy
5. Delightful Challenges- red, white, and green
6. Glitterbabe- anything goes with sparkle (I used white glitter gems)