For my card, I used a spooky tree image from Lauretta's Digital Stamps. I printed the image then colored it with Copic markers. I used Martha Stewart punches to create the ghost frame and the spooky fence. The papers used are white, black, Pumpkin Pie, and Concord Crush from Stampin Up. I completed the card by adding a sentiment from Mark's Finest Papers, a ribbon, a witch made from a Martha Stewart punch.
I am entering this card in the following challenges:
1. Aly's Sunday Sketch- Halloween
2. 2 Sister Challenge- Halloween
3. Bee Crafty- Halloween
4. One Stop Craft Challenge- Halloween
5. Stampin for The Weekend- Halloween/fall
6. Stamp Something- Halloween