Thursday, January 6, 2011

Kitty Love

I made this card with a Penny Black cat Valentine stamp.  Isn't it the cutest?  I stamped the image, colored it with Copics, then cut it out.  I used Sizzix and Cuttlebug embossing folders and a Martha Stewart heart punch.  Sweet and simple!

I am entering this card in the following challenges:
1. Splitcoastampers CC304-red, white, grey or silver
2.  Splitcoastampers SC314
3.  Colour Create- pink, white, red, and hearts option (I colored the rose pink)
4.  Tuesday Throwdown-embossing

3 comments:

  1. You just can't get any cuter than this... super adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic, Claudine! Awesome design and I love the embossed panels. Soooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hiya Claudine, this is fab!! Great image and layout and I loved the embossed detail - gorgeous card!! Thanks for joining in our challenge at Colour Create, Juliexx

    ReplyDelete