Sunday, January 2, 2011

Tea For Two

I made this card with a silhouette stamp from DP Artworks.  The sentiment is from the soon-to-be-released "Floral Tea" stamp set by Mark's Finest Papers.  The papers used are Crumb Cake, Chocolate Chip, and Wild Wasabi from Stampin Up.  The kitty even wore a pearl necklace for the special occasion. 

I am entering this card in the following challenges:
1. CAS99 Splitcoastampers- Wild Wasabi, Kraft, Chocolate Chip
2.  Clean & Simple Sunday Sketch- CAS sketch
3.  F4A45 Splitcoaststampers- resolutions.  I have a large cat stamp collection and I sell my cards at a no-kill shelter.  One of my resolutions is to use many of my cat stamps. 
4.  I Did It Creations-favorite techniques.  One of my favorite techniques is to make clean and simple cards.

3 comments:

  1. very cute card! I love the pearl collar on the kitty! Thanks for playing with us at IDIC this week. I love your CAS style!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Claudine. I love silhouettes, too. This is so beautiful. Love the simplicity. Happy New Year from I Did It Creations.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oooo! I know a cat lover when I see one! I have 2 cats...Chevy and Callie Ann (both calicos). Callie Ann loves to "help" when I craft. LOVE this card! Thanks for playing along with the Clean & Simple Sunday Challenge! Hope to see you again!

    ReplyDelete