Sunday, February 20, 2011

Class Act, Inc. Stamps and Design Team

I am excited to announce that I have been selected to join the first design team for Class Act, Inc. stamps, a Canadian-based rubber stamp company.  My 6-month design team term will begin March 1.  I have created a preview notecard set to give you an idea of things to come.
For this notecard set, I used the soon-to-be-released England stamp set from Class Act, Inc.  I stamped each coordinating image in black then colored them in with Copic markers.  I layered each image with red and black panels, then added them to a white card base.  To complete each card, I stamped "England" in the lower corner.  This notecard set will be a perfect gift for one of my friends who is from England.  I entered this set of cards in the IC272 challenge at Splitcoastampers.  I used a wall art sticker of the Big Ben for my inspiration.

Be sure to join us March 4 for the first challenge at Class Act, Inc.  There will be a new challenge the first Friday of each month.

No comments:

Post a Comment