Sunday, February 27, 2011

Last Doodle Pantry card

This card is my last design team card for the Doodle Pantry.  It has been a fun six months with the Doodle Pantry design team.  I made this card for FS212 at Splitcoaststampers.  I cased this card by coriefoster: http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/1631875?&cat=500&ppuser=92732  I kept the same layout, used an animal as the focal point, and used dotted paper for the background.  I used the "Shaggy Cat" digital cat and sentiment by the Doodle Pantry.  I've been wanting to use this image since I began with the design team, so this was a good time to do so.  I will miss working with the design team members at the Doodle Pantry.  I will continue to work with designer, Laurie Wilson, over at the Clear Dollar Stamps digital design team.

5 comments:

  1. oh I love your shaggy cat card Claudine! Beautifully done!
    It has been so nice designing with you, I wish you all the best and hope to see you throughout Blogland!
    take care hun
    hugs & blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 'Purrfect' card... Wonderful colors and perfect coloring! I really have enjoyed working with you, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable card! Love the papers! :) I am going to miss being on this team too, but it's great that we can work together at CDS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cute, Claudine! The fun paper really adds some color to a winter day. :)

    ReplyDelete