Friday, April 8, 2011

Class Act Challenge Day

Today is the start of a new challenge for Class Act, Inc. stamps! Today's challenge is to make anything but a card.  Head over to the Class Act, Inc. blog to check out the challenge details and to see the beautiful creations by my fellow design team members.




For my project, I made decorated a plastic binder.  I like to use these binders to keep in my car to hold coupons, that way I always have my coupons when I need them.  I used one of the new birdhouse stamps by Class Act, Inc.  I colored it with Copic markers then framed it with brown card stock and patterned papers by Basic Grey.  I completed the binder by adding gingham bows and a matching birdhouse charm.

3 comments:

  1. This turned out rather well! Your colouring is amazing.
    Sue Allen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Project. Great coloring, love the dp's that you used too....

    Dawn

    ReplyDelete