Friday, May 6, 2011

Class Act Challenge Day

Today is the start of a new challenge for Class Act, Inc. stamps! Today's challenge is to make a masculine card using real or faux stitching. Head over to the Class Act, Inc. blog to check out the challenge details and to see the beautiful creations by my fellow design team members.


For my card, I used a wolf stamp from Class Act, Inc.  I stamped the wolf then colored it with Copic markers.  To further add to the masculine feel of this card, I used argyle and weave embossing folders.  Because I was too lazy to drag the sewing machine out, I did faux stitching around some of the edges of the card.  This is easily done by using a paper-piercing tool and a marker.  I finished off this masculine card with a corduroy button and a twine bow.

No comments:

Post a Comment