Monday, February 22, 2010

Spring treat holders

I love making treat bags and boxes to give to friends and co-workers.  I made several different shaped boxes and bags using the Easter/Spring stamp set by Mark's Finest Papers.  I love these little chicks!  They are so easy to color by sponging.  The ribbon and papers used are also from Mark's Finest Papers.  The larger box is a nice sturdy box I received from a cupcakery up the street.  The handled purse is an Accucut die that my mother has (she cut some out for me last year.)  Finally, the little box is a pre-cut commercially available box.  I found about ten of them in my stash, but I have no idea where they came from.  These are quick and easy to make and are sure to put a smile on people's faces, espcially when they contain chocolate. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment