Monday, June 7, 2010

Craft Your Passion Challenge Day

Today there is another challenge over at the Craft Your Passion Challenge blog. Today is a recipe challenge: use one designer paper and three brads on your creation.  Head over to the blog to read about the details of this challenge. While visiting the Craft Your Passion blog, check out the beautiful cards created by my fellow DT members. I would encourage you to participate in the challenge and show us your beautiful creation.

For my card, I used a fun boy with his bike image from Cocodingo Digital Stamps.  Although this boy is riding his bicycle, I decided to pair this image with flaming Harley Davidson paper and silver paper that I embossed with a Cuttlebug embossing folder.  In his mind, he's a "biker", never mind it's not a Harley.  I added a sentiment from Mark's Finest Papers and three screw brads to complete the card.

3 comments:

  1. Claudine this is awesome.. i love your choice of paper and that embossing is perfect with the image and all.. :) great job!!

    Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  2. super fabulous paper!!!!! love the card!

    ReplyDelete