Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Stamping Anya

I made this card for the Saturday Sketch Challenge #21 at The Greeting Farm.  Being on several design teams, I haven't had much time to participate in TGF's challenges.  For this card, I inked up my new Stamping Anya stamp.  I paired it with bright papers by October Afternoon and some chipboard flowers I had in my stash.  I colored Anya with Copics then paper-pieced her headband.  I decided to sew around the edge of paper pieces for added interest. I will be giving this birthday card to a friend who recently opened a small stamp store. 

3 comments:

  1. fabulous! i'll bet she'll display it in her store too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so cute and all that stitching looks great. Cute little image too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card! Cute image! I love the paper.

    ReplyDelete