Monday, June 28, 2010

Craft Your Passion Challenge Day

Today there is another challenge over at the Craft Your Passion Challenge blog. Today the challenge is to use turquoise and brown on your card.  Head over to the blog to read about the details of this challenge. While visiting the Craft Your Passion blog, check out the beautiful cards created by my fellow DT members. I would encourage you to participate in the challenge and show us your beautiful creation.


For my card, I used a sweet dog image from Lauretta's Digital Stamps.  I used Basic Grey's Max and Whiskers dog-themed papers.  For the dog, I paper pieced the dog and his coat then highlighted the printed areas with a black marker.  I completed the card by adding a dog sentiment from Mark's Finest Papers and a bone-shaped paper clip. 

2 comments:

  1. This card is awesome... WOW... did not know you had paper pieced it :)) WOW!! Love it!! so much!! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the papers you used for your card. The paper pieced dog looks great.

    ReplyDelete