Sunday, December 12, 2010

Always There for You

I made this card with an Olivia stamp and sentiment from the Greeting Farm.  I got this stamp set awhile ago, but am just now using it.  Isn't Olivia sweet holding her little kitty?  I colored Olvia with Copic markers and used Tim Holtz distress inks around the edges of the paper.  The papers used are Late Afternoon Sun by Mark's Finest Papers, and patterned papers by Cosmo Cricket.  I also used lace by Mark's Finest Papers, half pearls, and a swirl die from Sizzix.

I am entering this card in the following challenges:
1.  Stamp TV sketch challenge STVSKSP5  I just joined Stampin TV.  It is a cool forum with many interesting challenges and stamping ideas.
2.  Stampin B's #88-use a star on your card.  Olivia has stars on her scarf and dress.
3.  Stampin Sisters in Christ #69-make a card to encourage, compliment, or uplift.  I think the quote on my card says it all.

7 comments:

  1. Darling card and a very sweet image. Thanks for joining the Stampin B's star challenge this week. I see plenty of stars.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh what an adorable image and I love the sentiment! Just perfect for encouragement! Thanks for joining us at Stampin Sisters in Christ!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Claudine - this is an adorable card! I love your image and your fabulous colouring! Your sentiment is perfect for this weeks challenge! Love it! Thank you for playing along with this weeks Stampin' Sisters in Christ - we appreciate your support and love to see what you have been creating! Merry Christmas and Happy, Happy New Year to your and your family!
    {{{hugs}}}
    Linda SSIC Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is adorable, Claudine! That image is just delightful, and the colors and DP you chose will certainly be uplifting to someone in need. Thank you for joining us in our challenge this week at Stampin' Sisters in Christ. We hope to see you back next week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is one sweet image, I really like your color choices on this, a soft almost vintage look. So pretty! Thanks for coming alongside Stampin' Sisters in Christ this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This was lovely, thanks for sharing this

    ReplyDelete