Sunday, December 12, 2010

Gold Ornament

I made this card for the Christmas inspiration challenge at Our Daily Bread Designs- ODBDSLC41.  Here's the image that I drew inspiration from:
For my card, I used the new vintage ornament stamps that coordinate with the Spellbinders ornament dies.  I just love these stamps!  They are so elegant!  I stamped the ornament in Versamark then embossed in with gold embossing folder.  I cut around the edges then used a Spellbinders die for the gold panel.  The papers used Deepest Mahogany, Corn Husk, and gold from Mark's Finest Papers, and patterned papers by Graphic 45.  I completed the card by adding gold rhinestones and ribbon.  Because this was a quick and easy card (15 minutes), I am entering this in the F4A42- Christmas cards on the fly challenge at Splitcoaststampers. 

2 comments:

  1. Wow Claudine, another beautiful. creation with the ornament!! Beautiful design and take on the inspiration. Thanks for playing the challenge again this week. Your work is gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete